Now we are safely back at Alert Level 1 and training is back to normal, please continue to record your attendance by scanning the QR code and continue to follow the guidance from the Ministry of Health.
Some tips from the Ministry of Health
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Try to avoid contact with people who are unwell.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell. We will look to re book your training.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms and have recently been overseas or have been in contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19.
For any further information visit the Ministry of Health website.
Keep safe, be kind and kia kaha. We will get through this.