The Government has advised that the COVID-19 situation has resulted in a move to a Level 2 status. As a result of this, spaces for all First Aid Training courses are limited.
Some tips from the Ministry of Health
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Try to avoid contact with people who are unwell.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms and have recently been overseas or have been in contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19.
For any further information visit the Ministry of Health website.
Keep safe, be kind and kia kaha. We will get through this.