The Government has advised that the COVID-19 situation has resulted in a move to a Level 4 status. As a result of this, we are suspending the provision of our First Aid Training until further notice. Please note, we are still available for bookings and information, so if you would like to submit an expression of interest or book now for when we resume normal training services please contact our team. We will update this website when further information is available.
Some tips from the Ministry of Health
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Try to avoid contact with people who are unwell.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms and have recently been overseas or have been in contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19.
For any further information visit the Ministry of Health website.
Keep safe, be kind and kia kaha. We will get through this.