Flu Vaccination Christchurch
TriEx nurses are commencing on-site flu vaccinations from 4 March - 3 May this year.
If you would like to make a booking for your team to receive on-site flu vaccinations, please download our booking form here. For further information about our 2013 flu vaccination pricing, please download a brochure here.
Facts about the Flu:
- You cannot get influenza from the vaccine. The vaccine stimulates the immune system and contains protection against circulating flu viruses.
- The flu is contagious. If you are infected with the flu you are contagious from a day before you feel sick until your symptoms have resolved (usually about 1 week for adults, but can be up to 2 weeks for children).
- The flu virus can have you bed ridden. If you are healthy and fit you are still at risk of getting the flu.
- Each year the flu virus is different so just because you had the vaccine last year doesn't make you immune - they keep changing. The vaccines are made each year based on the most common flu circulating.
- It is best to be vaccinated early in the season as it can take up to two weeks following the vaccination for the body to build antibodies.
Why choose TriEx for your Flu Vaccination Progamme?
- Our experienced nurses will visit your workplace to provide vaccinations for your team.
- We can provide vouchers for ease and flexibility for those staff not available on vaccination day.
- We will provide you with posters for your lunchroom to promote your flu programme and provide employees with important flu facts.
Should you want any further information regarding the vaccination or how to support your workers please feel free to call Rachel on 341 4084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.